Monday, March 19, 2018

Getting A Director

Throughout this whole year of aice media studies, I’ve thought about people I know that love making film. The one person that always comes to my head is a friend named Jack. He’s goes to McCarthy and his dream is to become a director in film. He’s made many high end videos on twitter and YouTube. He’s loves everything about film, the cameras, the editing, etc... His future is definitely in film production.

  Then that is where the other day I met him. He was walking his dog while I played basketball and that’s where we talked. We were judging talking normally about life because we haven’t seen each other in a while. That is when he brought up about a film he is recording. That’s when I remembers about mine and said my idea to him. I told him about the film and the project and thought it was cool class I was taking. That’s when I thought of the idea to ask him about directing our film. It seemed perfect idea for him to help us out, especially because we aren’t the best in film. However, he isn’t sure he can direct it. The timing for him and us aren’t on the same path. There might no be a window of oppirtunity to film this with him. If there is, we definitely will use him and make a great film. Now we hope to acquire him to do a film with us.

https://t.co/lWIZEN5Ki9 That is his latest film he did on Youtube.

No comments:

Post a Comment