Saturday, March 3, 2018

What I’m good at

   The genre of the film I want to be is comedy. I’m looking at the comedy of horror comedy, just like the movie “Scary Movie”. I have an idea of making comedy of other films. It is to make fun of them or make them funny like you haven’t seen it before. Like this scene from Scary Movie 3, https://youtu.be/9iSVgAZ6bSM it makes comedy from scenes you wouldn’t think can be a comedy.

  My best ideas involves comedy in film. It just makes it easier for me to produce something that I enjoy doing. Making people laugh and having a fun time is my genre and my lifestyle. I feel like if my group and I want to succeed we need to focus more on our strengths rather than our weakness. If we put our strengths in all gears we are going to have a solid film.

     I do need to write a script soon. I never thought that script writing can be hard but it really is. Coming up with ideas and making comedic ideas is something that’s not as easy at first thought. Only having 2 minutes to pretty much give the main idea of the entire film is a lot. I somehow need to fit it all in it and make it comedic. Man I hope I figure out a plan real soon.
Scary Movie 3 (Great Example)

No comments:

Post a Comment